A Wild Journey: Switzerland

02:27 Unknown 1 Comments

Myself and a couple friends visited Switzerland for 3 days! This trip was such a great addition to my spring break, and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to learn new things about this country and explore. 

I can not explain how outrageous everything seemed. The people, the buildings, the weather and even the air felt so different.
 It was a trip full of adventures.
We had two-three hour car rides, a silly football match in the backyard of our hotel, smelly cheese... We always ended up being extremely tired, but for some reason it was worth it!

The views, the weather, the peacefullness: Purely perfection!
(Well it was actually really cold but let's just forget about that part.) 

If you ever get to visit this gorgeous place, I don't think you'd ever get bored of the view!

The only problem was that I had no clue what people were talking about! 

You see, I can't speak French fluently, so I just couldn't understand what people were saying when they were answering my questions. But let's be honest, I couldn't even ask questions. Somehow, I managed to survive with my ridicilous speaking skills.

If you ever get to visit this gorgeous place, I don't think you'd ever get bored of the view!

Make sure that you have the right currency with you: Our hotel was in France, near the border, so they only accepted Euro! Though I had none with me, I had no clue that our hotel wasn't in Switzerland. So it was quite hard to manage, but thanks to my friends, I didn't starve.

I just wanted to share a small bit of my adventures and some of my favorite pictures I've ever taken! You can tell me what you think by leaving a comment below :) Hope you're having a great day! 

                                            -ClassyMoon







1 comment:

  1. Ohmygod Switzerland looks so so so amazing! I really want to go! Definitely on my list next!! :D looks like you had an awesome time!

    XX SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete